The online form can be used to pay membership dues AND clinic fees.
To Pay by Credit Card
Use the link above to the new
MHSBCA ONLINE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORM.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
The following criteria must be met:
1. The team will consist of all players on the Varsity eligibility roster EXCLUDING freshmen.
2. The cumulative GPA of the semester, as of January will be used. Exchange students, transfer students, and 9th graders for the first semester would not be eligible.
3. To qualify, the team average must be 3.0 or better based on a 4.0 scale. For schools that use a scale beyond 4.0, the GPA must be readjusted to a 4.0 scale by your counseling department.
4. A team MSHSAA eligibility list must be sent with ALL nominations whether team nominations and/or individual nominations. (Coach may need to request a release of information form from the school).
5. The high school head coach must be a member of MHSBCA. A nominating coach must be a member of the MHSBCA.
Send information to:Bill Seamon
Deadline is May 1
The deadline is firm. No exceptions.
Nomination deadline: Saturday, April 30 at 6:00 p.m.
Selection meeting: Sunday, May 1 at 1:00 at Southern Boone High School in Ashland, MO.
Confirmation deadline for players: Friday, May 6 at 12 midnight
Saturday June 11
Class 1 & 2 combined– 10:00 am
Class 3 & Class 4 – 1:00 pm
Class 5 & Class 6 – 4:00 pm
at Southern Boone High School.
Southern Boone is centrally located and about halfway between Columbia, MO, and Jefferson City, MO
Additional information can be found below on the Coaches Nomination Information document.
Please fill out the Senior All-Stars nomination form completely and include the most current statistics. We cannot make selections without accurate statistics. As we try to limit the number of players from any one school to two, please nominate no more than four. In addition, please make sure that the player's mailing address is correct.
Be sure to DOWNLOAD the nomination form and SAVE a copy of the form on your computer first. Enter your information on the saved form and be sure to save the form before sending it to ensure all data has been retained. It is a good idea to check the form before sending it. Email the saved completed copy as an attachment to Dave Hix, email@example.com.
FAXED NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. If you are attending the selection meeting, you may bring the form with you. Nomination does not guarantee selection.
Deadline September 1
Deadline December 1
Students applying for the MHSBCA Scholarship must attach three written letters of recommendation and an official transcript.
Relatives are not acceptable.
Students will not be considered for a scholarship if the application and other required documentation are not complete.
Please be sure all supporting documents are submitted WITH the completed application.